Tuesday, April 10, 2012



. Y O .



I own ALL photos. I know, right?



My great uncle was a gay cowboy...it gets better, he did a lot of horse stunts in old western movies.
Just a fun fact about my interesting family.

More of my aunt's art.
"Beware of Drunks".
Good advice.

My love and obsession for black eyes continues.  I feel like that is how I'll meet my future husband...he'll have a black eye and I'll have to ask, "what happened?".

Apparently I'm SURE.

AND I MISS LINDSAY CUMMINS.
<3
Visit her HERE.



NEONbrunette.



2 comments:

  1. it was weird to know i was there just off in the distance in some of those photos... miss you.

    gay cowboy uncle?? stop it. i thought it would end at circus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear G,

    Come on...you know it never ends...

    <3
    Bre

    ReplyDelete